Sunday, July 14, 2013

FOLLOW UP TO THE 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATIONS

How was your 4th?  Bang up good and loud, or quiet and contemplative?  Either way, I hope you enjoyed the independence day of our country. 
My family got together at Fish Lake in Indiana and had a great time.  We put off our own fireworks and saw some great shows all along the lake shore.  Here are some pictures of the day.  I should have documented the food we made while we were inside the kitchen but I forgot to do that after I had a couple of great veggie infused Bloody Marys AND my Red, White and Blue cocktails---
strawberry/blueberry infused vodka with lemonade and blue curacao.  Taking pictures of the food we were preparing did not cross my mind when the lake was calling me and my raft!
 Veggie infused vodka for the BEST BLOODYS!

 Strawberry/Blueberry infused vodka with Blue Curacao, lemonade and a dollop of muddled fruit.
 She's a firecracker!
 God Bless America!
 Time for a Red, White and Blue Drink!
Welcome to the 4th of July at Fish Lake!
 Bonfire.



 Fireworks!
 Sending off a sky lantern.  These are so cool!

 Patriotic decorations.
Oooooo!  Boom!

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
-Elmer Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment